NOHA Entry-Level Officials' Clinics
The NOHA has released its clinic dates for Entry-Level Officials.
Please follow the steps below to register as an NOHA Official for the 2021-2022 season and review each of the attached documents. Click Here to view the process.
If aged 18 and over, must have valid VSS submitted to email@example.com (PDF scan), if the process has been started, submit receipt to given e-mail address.
If Letter of Engagement is required to obtain VSS, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register and complete the Hockey Canada Planning a Safe Return to Hockey E-Learning module HERE
Register and complete the Hockey Canada H/U - Online Officiating 1/2 HERE
and download the Hockey Canada Rulebook
Register for an NOHA Webinar (*Official - Level 1-Clinic (OFF-1C))
Attend your Entry-Level Webinar on your selected date
Complete Hockey Canada Level 1 Exam (open book) HERE
Register for Horizon Web Ref Assigning Software
2) Enter the e-mail address you wish to receive assignments at
3) Enter YOUR first and last name
4) Enter this Association #: 206009 (disregard the account location)
5) Select user type as: Official
6) Personal Note: New Official (Location)
7) Complete the remaining steps and click Submit Registration
If you have any questions, please contact Officiating Program Coordinator Adam Morell at email@example.com or 705-474-8851 ext. 104